Wednesday, June 19, 2013

White Facebook and Google+ logo

I needed a monochromatic Facebook and Google+ logo for a social network button that I am using in the webapp me and my friend are working on. Since I can't find any such logo freely and easily available on the Internet, I decided to make my own. They are only f and g+ anyway, right?



I made the two using GIMP. The 'f' uses the font Sans while the 'g+' uses the font Serif. Twitter provides such icon for developers to use, so I just made all of them to be the same as the Twitter logo size (you could get it here). Essentially, the two has clear background. I added the code to make the background black so you can see them. Just grab them if you want (they are in full resolution) :)

Note: I will share with you my social code button once it is done. I wanna do something cool with it first.

1 comment: