Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blog Design

Hi, I just changed the Blog design. The reason is that the Dynamic View (the cool tabs at the top and on the left side) is not a very good template for now. It loads slowly, and I could not display any widgets on the side. So I returned to more traditional view. Indeed, the design was cooler and simpler, but remember what Steve Jobs said, "Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works", and I found the traditional view works better overall.

Anyway, I still could not post any song cover because I still have no access to piano :( Now I am entering semester break and should post somethings soon (not sure about recording, probably some songs after I return home if I have time to record, One More Night and Missing Piece by David Choi (I put the video down below)) :)

If you have spare time, check out Wong Fu Productions on Youtube. They make love story videos. Yes, some are quite a generalization, but quite fun to watch :) Also, some of their comedies are funny. Beware! You will find a lot of Asians on their videos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment